Courtney Stodden, aspiring teen actress, pushes the limits in pumpkin patch pictures
(CBS/KCBS) SANTA CLARITA, Calif. - Families visiting a Southern California pumpkin patch for a wholesome Halloween outing recently got an eyeful that they weren't counting on, and many of them weren't happy about it.
According to CBS station KCBS, Courtney Stodden, a 17-year-old aspiring country singer with a penchant for self-promotion, was there making out with her actor-husband Doug Hutchison, and posing for provocative pictures, before law enforcement was called and kicked the couple out.
The Lombardi Ranch pumpkin patch in Santa Clarita, a city in Los Angeles County, was teeming with parents and children Saturday, who happened upon the highly non-traditional Halloween "activities."
"I'm stunned -- I can't even believe that anyone would bring that type of behavior in here with all these children," one local mother told KCBS.
"How disgusting! I mean, this is a nice, family place. I've been coming here since I was born," said Santa Clarita resident Renee Powers. "It's a family place...not a sleazy pumpkin patch."
On Saturday, before the revealing photo shoot, Stodden posted on Twitter, "Ready to hit the hot & heavy hay this afternoon in preparation for Halloween..."
The shots, later splashed all over the internet, feature the aspiring reality TV star in a pair of Daisy Duke shorts and a flannel top revealing her midriff and cleavage.
So many families were distracted by Stodden and her behavior that the ranch's management asked her and her 51-year-old husband to leave. When they refused to do so, the California Highway Patrol was called, and they forced the couple off the pumpkin patch, KCBS reported.
- Report: NFL player questioned in death investigation
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Walter Lee Williams is 500th on FBI's "Most Wanted" list
- Atty: Martin family confident Zimmerman will be convicted
- Police: Boy, 13, killed sister, 5, with wrestling moves
- Ariel Castro, alleged Cleveland kidnapper, appears in court
- Cops: Fla. man beaten, robbed, left naked on first date
- Bulger Trial: Admitted killer Martorano calls self "nice guy"
- One of US FBI's most wanted nabbed in Mexico
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender
- Cleveland kidnap victims may get state govt. payments
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Calif. widow's home broken into 14 times, says she's leaving
- Okla. inmate executed in the 2000 death of a couple
- Cops: Calif. math teacher had sex with boy multiple times