Woman, 24, beat girl, 12, for eyeing boyfriend, say Conn. cops
A 24-year-old Connecticut woman is charged with assaulting a 12-year-old girl.
Police say the 24-year-old woman believed the 12-year-old girl was eyeing her 30-year-old boyfriend.
Go ahead, read it again.
The Hartford Courant reports that Candice Kiley, of New Haven, was charged Tuesday in connection with the July 23 attack. According to police, Kiley was attending a family birthday party when she grabbed the 12-year-old by the hair and threw her to the floor. Police said the girl then suffered an asthma attack.
Police said Kiley's boyfriend - did we mention he's 30? - was in the kitchen cleaning up a spill when the "woman v. girl" confrontation took place.
Kiley was charged with third-degree assault, disorderly conduct and risk of injury to a minor.
- Report: Okla. teen vanishes while hiking in South America
- Ex-Playmate pleads guilty in immigrant smuggling case
- Report: NFL player not ruled out as suspect in murder probe
- Report: NFL player questioned in death investigation
- Atty: Martin family confident Zimmerman will be convicted
- Ariel Castro, alleged Cleveland kidnapper, appears in court
- "Modern-day slavery" case "all lies," suspect's mom says
- Okla. inmate executed in the 2000 death of a couple
- Calif. widow's home broken into 14 times, says she's leaving
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- FBI finds possible human remains at mobster's former home
- Police: Boy, 13, killed sister, 5, with wrestling moves
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- One of US FBI's most wanted nabbed in Mexico