Larry Flynt says he's offered Casey Anthony $500,000 to pose in Hustler
(CBS) - Larry Flynt said on HLN's "Nancy Grace" Thursday night that he has offered Casey Anthony $500,000 to pose in Hustler magazine.
The pornography mogul told Jean Casarez, who was subbing in for Grace, that the half-million dollars would only a part of Anthony's payment. He explained that he would be willing to pay 10 percent of the profits to Anthony as well, if it were to go as viral as the trial, reports the Orlando Sentinel.
"She could make millions, more than's ever been discussed with her in any other possible interviews that she would be involved in," Flynt said reports the paper, referencing the alleged $1.5 million Anthony and her team are demanding for her first post-trial interview.
Anthony's team has denied the report saying it is "nonsense," reports CNN.
Flynt acknowledged that while there are still a lot of people that believe she is guilty of killing her daughter, there are still men who say, "'Hey, you know, I want to see her in her birthday suit.' So there may be some sick individuals ... but that's what life's all about."
Another side of Flynt's offer to Anthony, is to donate a portion of the profits to abused children and children's shelters, reports the Sentinel.
Flynt said he watched a good deal of Anthony's trial. Anthony was found not guilty of manslaughter and murder in the 2008 death of her daughter Caylee on July 5. She was found guilty of four lesser charges of lying to police. She was released from jail on July 17. Her whereabouts are not publicly known.
- Report: Okla. teen vanishes while hiking in South America
- Report: NFL player questioned in death investigation
- Report: NFL player not ruled out as suspect in murder probe
- Atty: Martin family confident Zimmerman will be convicted
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Ariel Castro, alleged Cleveland kidnapper, appears in court
- Police: Boy, 13, killed sister, 5, with wrestling moves
- Okla. inmate executed in the 2000 death of a couple
- One of US FBI's most wanted nabbed in Mexico
- Calif. widow's home broken into 14 times, says she's leaving
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- "Modern-day slavery" case "all lies," suspect's mom says
- Cops: Fla. man beaten, robbed, left naked on first date
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender
- Walter Lee Williams is 500th on FBI's "Most Wanted" list
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released