Woman beats grandson for eating too much bacon, say Pa. police
A southeastern Pennsylvania woman, 63-year-old Marilee Ann Kolynych, is accused of beating her 9-year-old grandson and blasting him in the face with a garden hose, because he ate too much bacon at the breakfast table.
The Delaware County Daily Times reports that Kolynych was arrested Tuesday.
Clifton Heights police say Kolynych was angry at her grandson because she believed he ate too much bacon that morning and didn't leave enough for everyone else.
Police say she assaulted the boy, knocking him to the ground. They say witnesses reported that Kolynych pinned him down, beat him on the legs and then sprayed him with the hose. He did not require medical attention.
Kolynych is being held on $25,000 bail.
That's a lot of bacon.
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Friend: Man charged in missing Maine teen's death knew her
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- "Wonderful person": Funeral held for slain Hofstra student
- Report: Alleged prison gang leader impregnated 4 guards
- Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
- Death of infant son of religious couple ruled homicide
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Police recover backpacks of 2 kidnapped Iowa girls
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out