Sebastian Bach arrested for pot, says report
(CBS) - Former Skid Row frontman Sebastian Bach was arrested in New Jersey Tuesday for marijuana possession, according to a report.
Celebrity gossip site TMZ reports that that the Bach was pulled over for "failing to keep right" early Tuesday morning in Monmouth County. During the stop, police allegedly found marijuana.
The site reports that Bach was charged with possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Bach was taken to a local jail but eventually released, according to TMZ.
Bach was arrested in November for assault and drug possession after allegedly getting into a fight at a bar in Canada.
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- School security guard allegedly pushes girl down stairs
- W.Va. girl pleads guilty in the killing of Skylar Neese, 16
- Police: Boston math tutor also meth trafficker
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt
- Cops: Pa. couple stabbed each other over "American Idol"