Holly Bobo cousin country star Whitney Duncan pleads for her safe return
Duncan took to Twitter to help encourage the volunteers who have been helping search for her cousin.
"Still searching...we CANNOT give up y'all!!!!" Duncan wrote on her Twitter page.
Duncan has been pleading for the public's help since Bobo went missing from her Parsons, Tenn. home, about 100 miles northeast of Memphis, April 13.
"We are offering a 25,000 [reward] to anyone with info leading to the safe return of Holly. Please help us. Thank u," Duncan wrote.
On Sunday, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation asked residents to take notice of anyone whose whereabouts were unaccounted for the morning when Bobo went missing. They believe the person who abducted Bobo may be a member of the local community, reports CBS affiliate WREG.
The public has given authorities more than 250 tips in the disappearance. Search teams continued to look for clues to Bobo's whereabouts.
An estimated 2,000 volunteers showed up to help with searches on Sunday.
Bobo is 5-feet-3-inches tall and weighs 110 pounds. She was seen around 7:30 a.m. wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.Officials ask that anyone with information contact the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case