"Pawn Stars" co-star "Big Hoss" arrested after bar fight
(CBS/AP) BIG BEAR LAKE, Calif. - "Pawn Stars" co-star Corey "Big Hoss" Harrison has been arrested after a barroom fight at a California mountain resort.
San Bernardino County sheriff's spokeswoman Arden Wiltshire says the 27-year-old reality star from Las Vegas shoved a deputy and security guard late Sunday at Murray's Saloon and Eatery in Big Bear Lake about 80 miles northeast of Los Angeles.
Harrison was booked into the Big Bear Lake jail for investigation of battery and resisting arrest after the incident. Wiltshire says Harrison was held for a couple of hours to let him sober up.
He was cited and released.
The San Bernardino County Sun says Harrison and another customer got into an argument, and the deputy and guard were attacked while investigating the dispute.
Harrison's lawyer said cops asked Harrison to apologize, but he felt he had done nothing wrong and didn't, according to TMZ.
According to the show's website, Harrison has been working in his grandfather's pawn shop since he was 9 years old. "Pawn Stars" airs on the History Channel.
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Friend: Man charged in missing Maine teen's death knew her
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out
- Cops: NC woman tried to poison family members' cheese
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- "Wonderful person": Funeral held for slain Hofstra student
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison