Vanessa Hudgens nude photos leak, lawyer calls it "disturbing"
(CBS) - Former Disney star Vanessa Hudgens is working with police to determine who is responsible for leaking more nude photos of her on the web, according to reports.
Hudgen's lawyer, Christopher Wong, told celebrity gossip site TMZ that the teen star is "deeply upset and angered that these old photos, which were taken years ago, continue to resurface."
"It is particularly disturbing that whoever got a hold of these private photos seem to be intent on illegally leaking them out over a long period of time," Wong told TMZ.
This is the second time compromising photos have been leaked of the 22-year-old actress.
"We are actively working with law enforcement to determine who is responsible and to hold them accountable for their actions," Wong told the gossip site.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Ex-teacher on FBI 'Most Wanted' list due in court in porn case
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- Cops: Utah teen arrested in death of his 2 brothers
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Cops: Mom arrested for stripping during school assembly
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Police recover backpacks of 2 kidnapped Iowa girls
- 13-yr.-old girls targeted in Minn. abduction attempts
- Third Calif. law student charged in Vegas bird killing
- Cops: NY man rescued after being held for ransom
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.