Charlie Sheen fired, plans to sue for "bazillions"
(CBS/AP) NEW YORK - Charlie Sheen is reportedly planning to sue after being fired from "Two and a Half Men."
Reached by TMZ for comment, Sheen said:
"This is very good news. They continue to be in breach, like so many whales. It is a big day of gladness at the Sober Valley Lodge because now I can take all of the bazillions, never have to look at whatshisc**k again and I never have to put on those silly shirts for as long as this warlock exists in the terrestrial dimension."
Warner Bros. Television released the news in a statement Monday, saying, "After careful consideration, Warner Bros. Television has terminated Charlie Sheen's services on 'Two and a Half Men' effective immediately."
The statement came two weeks after production was halted on the show and Sheen began a media blitz defending himself.
When production was halted, Sheen's lawyer fired off a letter to CBS and Warner Bros. Television, demanding that the actor be paid for the eight episodes remaining in the season. According to the letter released by RadarOnline.com, "Two and a Half Men" producer Chuck Lorre "disseminated outrageous insults and derogatory remarks" about the actor, and that Sheen simply responded to the "campaign of harrass[ment]."
Before that, the show had been on hiatus while Sheen sought treatment in rehab.
Click here for complete coverage of Charlie Sheen on Crimesider.
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
- Friend: Man charged in missing Maine teen's death knew her
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- "Wonderful person": Funeral held for slain Hofstra student
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out
- Death of infant son of religious couple ruled homicide
- Report: Alleged prison gang leader impregnated 4 guards
- Police recover backpacks of 2 kidnapped Iowa girls