Paula Abdul 911 Call: "I want out of this car and he won't let me!"
(CBS) - Former American Idol judge Paula Abdul made a frantic 911 call after apparently being trapped in her boyfriend's car on Valentine's Day, according to reports.
"I want out of this car and he won't let me!" Abdul is heard crying to the dispatcher.
In a 911 call obtained by TMZ, the ex-Idol judge is heard repeatedly screaming "drop me off!" and sobbing hysterically.
Police told the celebrity gossip site that the call was placed on the afternoon of Feb. 14 after a verbal argument with an unidentified man. The cause of the argument is also unknown.
TMZ describes the man as Abdul's boyfriend and also reports that she refused to file a police report.
Abdul's publicist confirmed to E! News that Abdul and her Valentine's day date had a fight, but that the issue has since been resolved.
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Matt Baker, "Murdering Minister," Gets 65 Years for Killing Wife
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Matt Baker Trial: Ex Mistress Vanessa Bulls Says Preacher Killed Wife
- W.Va. girl pleads guilty in the killing of Skylar Neese, 16
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- School security guard allegedly pushes girl down stairs
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Iowa kidnapping suspect probed in cousins' 2012 deaths
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case