Paula Abdul 911: Valentine's Date ends with call to police
(CBS) - Paula Abdul made a frantic 911 call after a dispute with her Valentine, according to reports.
In a 911 call obtained by celebrity gossip site TMZ, the former American Idol judge is heard repeatedly screaming "drop me off!" and sobbing hysterically.
Police told TMZ the call was placed in the afternoon of Feb. 14 after a verbal argument with an unidentified man. The cause of the argument is also unknown.
TMZ describes the man as Abdul's boyfriend.
Abdul's publicist confirmed to E! News that Abdul and her Valentine's day date had a fight, but that the issue has since been resolved.
"Arguments with loved ones are often times heated," the publicist told E! News. "After the call was made everything was worked out."
According to TMZ, Abdul refused to file a police report.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Ex-teacher on FBI 'Most Wanted' list due in court in porn case
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Cops: Mom arrested for stripping during school assembly
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Police recover backpacks of 2 kidnapped Iowa girls
- Cops: Utah teen arrested in death of his 2 brothers
- 13-yr.-old girls targeted in Minn. abduction attempts
- Cops: NY man rescued after being held for ransom
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- Report: Fla. man stops to steal beer during police chase