Christine Hubbs (PICTURES): Livermore, Calif. mom pleads no contest to sex with two teen boys
(CBS/AP) PLEASANTON, Calif. - Suburban mother Christine Hubbs is facing five years in prison after pleading no contest to having sex with two teen boys, including one who was her daughter's boyfriend.
The Contra Costa Times reports that as part of a plea deal with prosecutors, Hubbs on Thursday pleaded no contest to one count of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor younger than 16 and three counts of a lewd act on a child.
The newspaper says in exchange, prosecutors dropped 63 felony sex charges.
The 42-year-old Hubbs is scheduled to be sentenced on March 25.
Prosecutors say after she's released from prison, it's expected she will be on parole for up to 10 years.
She will also have to register as sex offender for the rest of her life.
Hubbs was arrested on August 5 following an investigation that began July 27 when the mother of one of the alleged victims said she found a nude photo of Hubbs on her son's cell phone, said Livermore police Lt. Matt Sarsfield.
According to a police affidavit, Hubbs made sexual advances on one of the boys when he was 14 and dating her daughter.
Police say that relationship lasted from December 2008 to January of this year.
Investigators say they interviewed another boy who said he was also having sex with Hubbs. That boy, who is now 14 years old, told police he had a sexual relationship with Hubbs from December 2009 through July 2010.
"The sex occurred in the county of Alameda, throughout different locations, hotels, including her vehicle," Sarsfield said.
Hubbs gave gifts and money to the two boys while maintaining the alleged relationships, Sarsfield said.
He described the two teens as "very scared" during the course of the investigation. Their names have not been released.
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Matt Baker, "Murdering Minister," Gets 65 Years for Killing Wife
- W.Va. girl pleads guilty in the killing of Skylar Neese, 16
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- School security guard allegedly pushes girl down stairs
- Matt Baker Trial: Ex Mistress Vanessa Bulls Says Preacher Killed Wife
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan