Alexis Neiers, Former "Pretty Wild" Star, Pleads Not Guilty to Felony for Possession of Heroin
NEW YORK (CBS) Alexis Neiers, former personality on the E! reality show "Pretty Wild," has pleaded not guilty to two drug charges stemming from her December arrest for possession of black tar heroin, according to TMZ.
Neiers, who was sent to a rehabilitation center following the bust, was arraigned Thursday reports the site. She pleaded not guilty to felony possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor possession of a smoking device, according to TMZ.
The young starlet pleaded no contest earlier this year to burglarizing the home of Orlando Bloom. She was sentenced to 6 months in jail, but was released on probation in July after serving 30 days.
Upon her release, Neiers claimed she was a changed woman, but officers say that when they went to her home in December for a compliance check, they found the drugs and paraphernalia.
According to TMZ, Neiers is due back in court in March.
COMPLETE COVERAGE OF ALEXIS NEIERS ON CRIMESIDER
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Cops: Hosftra student was killed by officer's gunshot
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Report: Boyfriend charged in murder of Conn. college coed
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Police: Ex-cop once hailed as hero charged with rape
- Arias returns to court for penalty phase of trial
- Colorado mob attacks man thought to be sexual predator
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case
- Cops: NYC man dead after "anti-gay" hate shooting
- Sources: Husband ordered cyanide before wife's death
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Authorities search for missing URI student
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home