Arizona Shooting Suspect Jared Loughner Posed in Pictures in Red G-String with Glock, Say Police
NEW YORK (CBS) Police say Jared Loughner, the suspect in the Arizona shooting rampage that left six dead and over a dozen wounded including Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, posed in photos with a Glock 9mm while wearing a red g-string, according to a report.
Walgreens turned the photos over to police, according to a police source that spoke to CBS News.
Police say Loughner had dropped the photos off to be developed.
The New York Times reports that according to police, in some photos Loughner is holding the weapon by his crotch; in others, apparently taken in a mirror, he is holding it near his buttocks.
The gun is reportedly the same model Loughner is accused of using in the shooting.
Loughner, 22, is currently only facing federal charges for the Saturday morning massacre. Pima County Attorney Barbara LaWall has said her office is looking into state charges as well. He is being held without bail in a Phoenix jail.
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Cops: Pa. couple stabbed each other over "American Idol"
- Police: Boston math tutor also meth trafficker
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt
- Swim coach Richard Curl gets 7 years for sex abuse
- Missing Univ. of Rhode Island student found safe
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- N.J. cop accused of firebombing supervisor's home