Lori Darling David (PICTURES): Katy, Texas Mom Accused of Sending Nude Photos to Son's Friend
KATY, Texas (CBS/KHOU) Lori Darling David is facing charges of online solicitation of a minor after allegedly sending nude pictures of herself to her friend's 16-year-old son.
But some comments on Crimesider claim "it's not that big of a deal."
"I don't know why this is being thrown into the spotlight..." a user commented. "She already must feel enough shame, guilt, and remorse in dealing with her family as it is."
According to CBS affiliate KHOU, police said the 37-year-old Texas mother used to be jogging buddies with the victim's mother, and that the victim and David's son, also 16, were classmates and friends. The victim said he and David began communicating via Facebook, e-mail and text message on a regular basis, and their conversations were often sexual.
According to court documents obtained by KHOU, David sent the teen two lewd photos of herself on Oct. 14. Investigators said David was completely nude in both photos.
On November 4, investigators with the Houston Metro Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force executed a search warrant at David's home. They said David confessed to having sent the images.
She was arrested and taken to the Harris County Jail, where she posted bond Thursday afternoon.
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Cops: Hosftra student was killed by officer's gunshot
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Arias returns to court for penalty phase of trial
- Police: Ex-cop once hailed as hero charged with rape
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Sources: Husband ordered cyanide before wife's death
- Cops: NYC man dead after "anti-gay" hate shooting
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case
- Authorities search for missing URI student
- Colorado mob attacks man thought to be sexual predator
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home