Anna Chapman Maxim Photos: Sexy Spy Poses for Russian Version of Magazine
NEW YORK (CBS) Russian spy Anna Chapman has posed for the Russian version of Maxim magazine.
The spread, at least judging from the magazine's website, features the most risque photos yet of the woman dubbed a "femme fatale" by tabloids.
The photographs, as well as an interview with Chapman, will appear in the next issue of the Russian edition of Maxim, reports Reuters. The magazine has also included Chapman in its list of Russia's 100 sexiest women.
Photographs and video posted on www.maximonline.ru show the scantily clad red-haired spy posing with a handgun.
"Anna Chapman has done more to excite Russian patriotism than the Russian soccer team," writes the site.
Chapman was one of 10 Russian spies deported from the United States in July. Sultry photos of her found on social-networking sites made her a tabloid sensation.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case