Anna Chapman Update: Russian Spy's Sexy Shoot for Russian Mag
NEW YORK (CBS) Following her career in real estate and spying in the U.S. for the Russian government, Anna Chapman is taking advantage of her recent celebrity.
The Russian website lifenews.ru showed a video of her posing provocatively for Zhara, a Russian magazine.
The 28-year-old redhead became the glamorous face of the group Russian spies who were deported in July from the U.S. following guilty pleas for failing to register with the U.S. government as agents of a foreign country.
In the 1-minute-43-second video clip, Chapman is seen entering and leaving the hotel where the photo shoot occurred and posing in tight dresses.
Previously, Vivid Entertainment, the world's leading adult film company, offered Russian spy Anna Chapman a movie deal.
"Anna was obviously the hottest spy we've seen in years and she was clearly the media's favorite," Vivid's founder Steven Hirsch said in a letter to Chapman's lawyer. "Though she wasn't very successful as a spy, we think she can be a terrific actress in one of our upcoming feature films."
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Moxley's friend testifies in Skakel appeal trial