Lindsay Lohan on "Dancing with the Stars"? Judge Carrie Ann Inaba "Wants Her So Bad"
LOS ANGELES (CBS) Judges hope Lindsay Lohan's stint in jail and 90-day rehab sentence will have the young star dancing to a different tune.
Perhaps, a graceful Viennese Waltz?
Well, at least one judge - not a real judge, a "Dancing With the Stars" judge - hopes that the disgraced starlet stages a comeback starting at the DWTS stage, reports E! Online.
"Lindsay is my No. 1 pick," Carrie Ann Inaba told E!, "I want her so bad!"
She even went so far as to drop to her knees and make a plea for the "Mean Girls" actress. "Please, Lindsay Lohan, come on our show."
She explained to E!, "I think it would be great for her. She's so adorable. I think she needs a second chance and it would be a wonderful way to show the world she can pull it together."
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Report: Alleged prison gang leader impregnated 4 guards
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Death of infant son of religious couple ruled homicide
- "Wonderful person": Funeral held for slain Hofstra student
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Police recover backpacks of 2 kidnapped Iowa girls
- Friend: Man charged in missing Maine teen's death knew her
- Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
- Army: Soldier charged with videotaping women at West Point
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead