Chris Tucker $11M Tax Bill: "Rush Hour" Actor vs. IRS
NEW YORK (CBS) Actor Chris Tucker allegedly owes a boatload of money to the IRS: more than $11 million in unpaid taxes, according to a celebrity website.
According to TMZ, officials at the Internal Revenue Service filed documents with the Los Angeles County Recorder's Office on Tuesday stating Tucker owes $11,571,909.26 in federal tax debts for the years 2001, 2002 and 2004 through 2006.
It's not the first time the Rush Hour star had issues with the IRS. TMZ previously reported that Tucker had a $3.5 million lien filed against him by California state tax authorities in 2009.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- Cops: N.M. mom chased her daughter's abductor for 7 miles