Mel Gibson Rant Recorded by Oksana Grigorieva, Say Reports
LOS ANGELES (CBS/AP) Internet reports say that Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva recorded 30 minutes worth of profanity-laced rants by the actor.
Unfortunately for the "Braveheart" star, these accusations have been hurled during the ongoing custody battle that is raging over the ex-couple's infant daughter. The couple split in April, and have reportedly taken out restraining orders on each other.
According to a source who spoke to Radaronline.com, Gibson, during an argument with his former flame, uses the N-word and other appalling phrases, phrases that are reminiscent of the anti-Semitic remarks he made in 2006 when he was arrested on DUI charges.
He even went as far as to call the mother of one of his children a "f***ing pig in heat" and a "psycho c***" says RadarOnline.com, and threatened to burn her house down.
According to TMZ.com, the tapes have been submitted to the judge in the couple's custody battle and are under seal. The website also reports that Grigorieva kept a number of "incendiary emails" that Gibson sent to her.
It was incidents and arguments similar to these tirades that prompted Oksana to make the covert recordings, says Radar.
Neither the actor nor a representative has come forward to deny or apologize for the alleged rants.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Cops: N.M. mom chased her daughter's abductor for 7 miles