Debrahlee Lorenzana (PICTURES): Boob Job Cost Her Bank Job?
According to The New York Daily News, the 33-year-old bombshell banker, who claims in a lawsuit that her bosses fired her at Citibank because they couldn't concentrate because of her sexy appearance, repeatedly went under the knife.
But wait...there's more.
The Discovery Channel even chronicled her quest for plastic surgery in a 2003 four-part series. In the series, she said she wanted to be as well endowed as a Playboy playmate, reports the newspaper.
"That's what I want to be: t**s on a stick," she says in a video, according to The Daily News.
Lorenzana claims in court papers that she was forced out of her Manhattan Citibank job because she was too gorgeous. Lorenzana says she was subject to "improper comments" and was reprimanded for dressing too sexily. She said she was told by her bosses to tone down her wardrobe.
But in 2003, she said her goal was to be a cross between Pamela Anderson and Carmen Electra, according to The New York Daily News.
"I love plastic surgery," Lorenzana said in the video. "I think it is the best thing that ever happened."
Lorenzana told The Early Show that her lawsuit was "basically for all the women out there and everyone that has gone through harassment their whole entire life to say enough is enough."
According to The New York Daily News, her attorney insists her love of plastic surgery has nothing to do with her case against Citibank.
- Report: Okla. teen vanishes while hiking in South America
- Ex-Playmate pleads guilty in immigrant smuggling case
- Report: NFL player not ruled out as suspect in murder probe
- Report: NFL player questioned in death investigation
- Atty: Martin family confident Zimmerman will be convicted
- "Modern-day slavery" case "all lies," suspect's mom says
- Okla. inmate executed in the 2000 death of a couple
- Calif. widow's home broken into 14 times, says she's leaving
- FBI finds possible human remains at mobster's former home
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Ariel Castro, alleged Cleveland kidnapper, appears in court
- Police: Boy, 13, killed sister, 5, with wrestling moves
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender
- Missing Univ. of Chicago student's body found in lake
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio