Sonja Morgan Arrested, "Real Housewives" Star Faces Real DWI Charge in NY
Morgan was arrested early Monday and pleaded not guilty to misdemeanor driving while intoxicated. She also is accused of driving without a fastened seatbelt, failure to keep right, and failure to stop at a stop sign.
Attorney Edward Burke says he intends to "vigorously defend her."
The website for Bravo's "Real Housewives" reality tv show describes Morgan as "a fixture of New York City society, running in social circles that include European royalty and top-notch designers."
She may have to briefly stop running on June 20. That's when she's due back in Southampton Village Court.
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Missing Univ. of Rhode Island student found safe
- Cops: Utah teen arrested in death of his 2 brothers
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Iowa kidnapping suspect probed in cousins' 2012 deaths
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Zimmerman defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Prosecutors: Accused killer Kelly Soo Park is a "flight risk"
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Hofstra "home invader" was praised by parole panel