3-Foot-11-Inch Man Wanted for Murder
Twenty-eight-year-old Henry Chavez is wanted for the murder of Hamington Luis Ravanales Orozco.
Orozco, 27, was fatally assaulted outside a home in Silver Spring, outside of Washington D.C., around 8:30 p.m. on May 27, according to CBS radio affiliate WTOP.
Chavez's current address in unknown. He is described as a Hispanic male, just 3'11" tall, and weighing 85 pounds.
The circumstances of the death are still under investigation, WTOP reports.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Chavez or the death of Orozco is urged to call Montgomery County Police at 240-773-5070 or 1-866-411-TIPS.
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- W.Va. girl pleads guilty in the killing of Skylar Neese, 16
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- School security guard allegedly pushes girl down stairs
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Police: Boston math tutor also meth trafficker
- Iowa kidnapping suspect probed in cousins' 2012 deaths