Silvia Mena (PICTURES EXCLUSIVE): Exotic Dancer Suing NFL Redskins' Albert Haynesworth Over Pregnancy
"It is very stressful, I cry all the time," Mena told the New York Post.
Mena claims Haynesworth impregnated her four months ago in Miami during Super Bowl week, according to the paper. Court papers filed Tuesday alleged Haynesworth became aware of the
But the dancer claims that Haynesworth hasn't come through with that support.
Haynesworth signed a $100 million contract with the Redskins last year.
"This man is worth millions," Mena's lawyer, Salvatore Strazullo, told the New York Post. "She has had to apply for Medicaid to take care of her pregnancy."
Strazullo provided the photos to CRIMESIDER.
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Utah police close Susan Powell case, offer new details
- Report: Texas girl dies after being abandoned in hot car
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web