Carrie Seils and 4-Year-Old Son Murdered, Little Girl Survives
The alleged gunman, Todd Pink, is charged with multiple counts including first-degree murder and assault with intent to murder, felony murder, and firearms and home invasion charges, according to Mlive.com.
Police received a call late Saturday of shots fired inside the rural Clinton Township home, about 200 miles north of Detroit.
Heavyn Seils and Pagano are being treated at the Mt. Clemens Regional Hospital. Pagano was reported to be in critical condition and Heavyn Seils' condition was unknown.
According to Mlive.com there were stabbing injuries as well as gunshot wounds. It is unclear who was stabbed.
Pink has a list of past run-ins with the law such as driving under the influence, insurance fraud, filing a false felony report, fleeing and eluding a police officer and receiving a stolen car, reports Mlive.com.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Arias to jury: Alexander's death "the worst mistake of my life"
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Utah police close Susan Powell case, offer new details
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web