Branding Your Kids (Literally): Father Puts Family Stamp on Teenage Boys
KIRO-TV reports Mark Seamands branded his 13 and 15-year-old sons and 18-year-old daughter with the letters "SK" - for "Seamands' Kids." He's been charged with assaulting the sons but not the daughter because she was old enough to give consent.
Seamands' ex-wife says she was horrified when she saw the scars on the youngest boy's chest, the other boy's arm and the back of the daughter's leg.
The station says the boys are expected to testify in defense of their father because they are proud of their brands. Seamands also is expected to take the stand and show his own brand.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Arias to jury: Alexander's death "the worst mistake of my life"
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case