Dude Calls 911 18 Times in Two Months... Charged for Being "Chatty"
But apparently a Bradenton, Fla., man didn't get the memo before getting arrested after reportedly calling 911 a total of 18 times in two months.
Manatee County deputies arrested 55-year-old David Bouchard last Tuesday, April 13, when officials said he called 911 three times.
During the third call, the suspect reportedly accused the deputy who responded to an earlier call of making out with a prostitute who lived across the street from him.
Another deputy responded to the caller's home, and it was learned that he had made 15 other 911 calls since mid-February.
He had been warned previously not to call 911 for non-emergencies.
Bouchard was arrested and charged with misuse of 911. He was being held on $1,500 bail.
We repeat: 911 is for REAL EMERGENCIES ONLY!!!
- Report: Okla. teen vanishes while hiking in South America
- Ex-Playmate pleads guilty in immigrant smuggling case
- Report: NFL player not ruled out as suspect in murder probe
- Report: NFL player questioned in death investigation
- Atty: Martin family confident Zimmerman will be convicted
- Ariel Castro, alleged Cleveland kidnapper, appears in court
- Okla. inmate executed in the 2000 death of a couple
- "Modern-day slavery" case "all lies," suspect's mom says
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- One of US FBI's most wanted nabbed in Mexico
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Calif. widow's home broken into 14 times, says she's leaving
- Police: Boy, 13, killed sister, 5, with wrestling moves
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- FBI finds possible human remains at mobster's former home