Babysitter Tricked 8-Year-Old into Posing Nude
Twenty-eight-year-old Christopher A. Flynt entered a guilty plea Thursday after he coerced an 8-year-old boy he was babysitting, into letting Flynt take nude photographs of him.
Court documents show Flynt was indicted in February 2009 on four federal child pornography counts, including producing porn, which comes with a minimum 15-year sentence.
In October 2008, Flynt's house was raided by federal agents, who found numerous images of child porn on his computer.
The images were produced by Flynt. He faces sentencing on June 25.
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Cops: Utah teen arrested in death of his 2 brothers
- Ex-teacher on FBI 'Most Wanted' list due in court in porn case
- Missing Univ. of Rhode Island student found safe
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Third Calif. law student charged in Vegas bird killing
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Iowa kidnapping suspect probed in cousins' 2012 deaths
- Zimmerman defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Prosecutors: Accused killer Kelly Soo Park is a "flight risk"
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship