Bailout Blues Don't Stop Exec Jet-Setting
It seems some bank executives aren't letting the government's bailout money get in the way of their good time.
The Wall Street Journal reports that top officials at some banks on the government dole retained their personal use of corporate jets, with records showing destinations that are near vacation homes and luxury resorts.
The news comes as the Obama administration sets out to limit the excessive perks and payouts that helped Wall Street lose its grip and send the U.S. economy into a spiral.
Click here ($) to read the full Wall Street Journal investigation.
Popular on MoneyWatch
- When it comes to vacations, the U.S. stinks
- Reverse cell phone lookup service is free and simple
- Snapple co-founder Leonard Marsh dies at 80
- Amy's Baking Company could face legal 'nightmare'
- TGI Fridays nailed for doctoring booze
- Kate and Will: Nurseries fit for royalty
- Amy's Baking Company: Post-meltdown PR campaign
- Ellen DeGeneres buys Brad Pitt's Malibu home