Sarah Palin Joining Fox News as Contributor
Sarah Palin will soon be a contributor on Fox News Channel, the New York Times reports.
The controversial former Alaska governor and Republican vice presidential candidate will not have a regular program of her own on Fox News, unlike 2008 GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee. But in a multi-year deal, she will reportedly appear as a contributor and "host an occasional series that will run on the network from time to time."
According to the Times, Palin's compensation was not disclosed. A formal announcement of the deal could come this afternoon.
Popular in Politics
- Romney condemns "breach of trust" in Washington 192 Comments
- Officials on Benghazi: "We made mistakes, but without malice" 358 Comments
- IRS targeting overlooked biggest soft money groups 69 Comments
- Where is the Benghazi cover-up Republicans promised? 418 Comments
- For GOP, scandals could be an electoral plus - or minus 332 Comments
- Republicans use IRS scandal to tar Obamacare 46 Comments
- Ousted IRS chief: "I did not mislead" the American people
- Why Obama should worry that current scandals might impact 2016