Report: Romney debate prep has begun
The Daily News described the prep as sorting "through a variety of topics sure to come up in the three Presidential debates, like the state of the economy and the war in Afghanistan." The newspaper reported that aides "kicked around the best 'test responses' to questions they expect Obama and debate moderators will toss at" Romney.
More of these sessions are expected over the summer, reports the Daily News. The traditional "podium practices," when someone stands in for Mr. Obama, reportedly won't happen for awhile.
There are three presidential debates scheduled: Oct. 3 in Denver, Oct. 16 in Hempstead, N.Y., and Oct. 22 in Boca Raton, Fla.
Popular in Politics
- Officials on Benghazi: "We made mistakes, but without malice" 436 Comments
- Major immigration overhaul passes first big test
- Top IRS official to invoke 5th Amendment at congressional testimony 131 Comments
- Anthony Weiner comeback try begins: Running for NYC mayor
- U.S. IDs several men possibly responsible for Benghazi attack
- Va. GOP candidate: Planned Parenthood "more lethal" for blacks than KKK 1205 Comments
- Obama: "Full focus" is on recovery from Oklahoma tornado 90 Comments
- Poll: Most think IRS targeting was deliberate 177 Comments