Report: Romney debate prep has begun
The Daily News described the prep as sorting "through a variety of topics sure to come up in the three Presidential debates, like the state of the economy and the war in Afghanistan." The newspaper reported that aides "kicked around the best 'test responses' to questions they expect Obama and debate moderators will toss at" Romney.
More of these sessions are expected over the summer, reports the Daily News. The traditional "podium practices," when someone stands in for Mr. Obama, reportedly won't happen for awhile.
There are three presidential debates scheduled: Oct. 3 in Denver, Oct. 16 in Hempstead, N.Y., and Oct. 22 in Boca Raton, Fla.
Popular in Politics
- Obama forgets to salute while boarding Marine One Play Video
- Obama prom pictures surface 131 Comments
- IRS' Lerner was asked to resign, refused: GOP Sen. 177 Comments
- GOP Rep.: Obama elected because of Reagan's immigration reforms
- Is President Obama ending the war on terror? 288 Comments
- Petraeus biographer regrets affair
- Pelosi ties bridge collapse to sequester
- Now, some unions upset over Obamacare