Jamie Dimon's eye-catching cufflinks
As JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon sat before a congressional committee answering questions about his institution's two billion dollar-plus loss, an accessory to his expensive-looking navy blue suit and white collard-shirt was of interest: his cufflinks.
First reported on The Daily, Dimon appears to have worn cufflinks depicting the presidential seal. The gold eagle is surrounded by the words "Seal of the President of the United States." The White House has not responded to request for comment about the cufflinks and if he received them from the president or his aides.
Dimon and President Obama have had a close relationship. According to Politico, the country's leading banker visited the White House "at least" 16 times, meeting with Mr. Obama three times.
Dimon's clothes have been noticed before. According to image consultants, Dimon was recently voted one of the best-dressed CEOs.
Popular in Politics
- Obama prom pictures surface 103 Comments
- IRS official Lois Lerner placed on leave
- Rep. Jo Bonner to resign from House for university job
- Protester heckles Obama during counterterrorism speech Play Video
- Obama: America at a "crossroads" in fighting terrorism 106 Comments
- Obama announces steps toward Guantanamo closure
- Obama: The war on terror, "like all wars, must end" Play Video
- Obama to tour Jersey Shore with Gov. Christie