Donations to super PAC supporting Ron Paul take dive
The super PAC supporting Ron Paul called Endorse Liberty has taken a dive in both donations and spending in February compared to January.
Endorse Liberty raised $282,466 in February compared to $2.3 million in January. Meanwhile the super PAC spent $135,869 in February compared to $2.9 million in January.
The super PAC had $206,777 in cash on hand going into March according to Federal Eleciton Commission records.
Seventy percent of Endorse Liberty's money in February came from Margaret McMahon, of San Antonio, Texas, who gave $200,000.
The last nine expenditures for Endorse Liberty since February 21st were small dollar ad buys for online advertising with Facebook according to FEC records.
Popular in Politics
- Obama to view Oklahoma tornado damage Sunday
- IRS' Lerner: "I have not done anything wrong" 670 Comments
- Christie: Keep politics out of Oklahoma disaster relief
- WH says criticism of its handling of IRS story is "legitimate"
- Former Miss America might challenge McConnell
- House passes GOP bill to speed Keystone XL pipeline approval
- Officials on Benghazi: "We made mistakes, but without malice"
- Anthony Weiner comeback try begins: Running for NYC mayor 121 Comments