Donations to super PAC supporting Ron Paul take dive
The super PAC supporting Ron Paul called Endorse Liberty has taken a dive in both donations and spending in February compared to January.
Endorse Liberty raised $282,466 in February compared to $2.3 million in January. Meanwhile the super PAC spent $135,869 in February compared to $2.9 million in January.
The super PAC had $206,777 in cash on hand going into March according to Federal Eleciton Commission records.
Seventy percent of Endorse Liberty's money in February came from Margaret McMahon, of San Antonio, Texas, who gave $200,000.
The last nine expenditures for Endorse Liberty since February 21st were small dollar ad buys for online advertising with Facebook according to FEC records.
Popular in Politics
- Poll: Most think IRS targeting was deliberate 109 Comments
- IRS scandal highlights leadership vacancies
- Obama: "Full focus" is on recovery from Oklahoma tornado
- Former IRS chief: "I can't say" what led to IRS targeting
- Va. GOP candidate: Planned Parenthood "more lethal" for blacks than KKK 809 Comments
- Top Obama officials knew about IRS probe, says WH
- Letter to a young scandalmonger
- Benghazi-disciplined diplomat a prolific poet