Donations to super PAC supporting Ron Paul take dive
The super PAC supporting Ron Paul called Endorse Liberty has taken a dive in both donations and spending in February compared to January.
Endorse Liberty raised $282,466 in February compared to $2.3 million in January. Meanwhile the super PAC spent $135,869 in February compared to $2.9 million in January.
The super PAC had $206,777 in cash on hand going into March according to Federal Eleciton Commission records.
Seventy percent of Endorse Liberty's money in February came from Margaret McMahon, of San Antonio, Texas, who gave $200,000.
The last nine expenditures for Endorse Liberty since February 21st were small dollar ad buys for online advertising with Facebook according to FEC records.
Popular in Politics
- Obama prom pictures surface 82 Comments
- Obama: America at a "crossroads" in fighting terrorism 88 Comments
- IRS official Lois Lerner placed on leave
- Drones, Gitmo part of broad Obama counterterrorism speech
- Protester heckles Obama during counterterrorism speech Play Video
- Lawmakers push to punish sexual offenders in the military
- Boehner calls out Obama administration's "arrogance of power" 90 Comments
- IRS' Lerner: "I have not done anything wrong"