Obama to Be on "60 Minutes" This Sunday
We just got word that President Obama will sit down with 60 Minutes correspondent Steve Kroft for an interview that will air Sunday night on "60 Minutes."
The interview, his first since his televised address to a joint session of Congress on Wednesday night about his health care plan, will take place Friday in Washington.
It will be broadcast on Sept. 13, at 7 p.m. ET/PT.
Kroft last - just two months into his presidency - in March at the White House. The president talked about the AIG debacle and the economy.
Full CBSNews.com coverage of the president's speech on health care:
Obama Tells Congress to Stop Bickering
Full Video Full Transcript Speech Highlights
GOP Response: "It's Time to Start Over"
Marc Ambinder: Will Obama's Sales Job Work?
Mark Knoller: Obama Willing to Compromise - Up to a Point
Was Obama Clear on the Public Option?
Ted Kennedy's Letter to Obama
Rep. Wilson Apologizes for Obama Speech Outburst
Analysis: The Road Ahead for Health Care
Popular in Politics
- Michelle Obama decries "slander" that educated blacks are "trying to act white" Play Video
- Adviser on White House scandals: "Partisan fishing expeditions" won't distract Obama 172 Comments
- Benghazi-disciplined diplomat a prolific poet
- Romney condemns "breach of trust" in Washington
- Obama: Racism is no excuse for not excelling Play Video
- Republicans continue beating Benghazi drum 111 Comments
- Officials on Benghazi: "We made mistakes, but without malice"
- Obama to discuss legality of drone program