DNC Ad Throws Roses At Obama's 100 Days
The Democratic National Committee is readying a television ad trumpeting President Barack Obama's accomplishments as his first 100 days in office comes to a close.
(AP Photo/Gerald Herbert)
The 60-second ad, titled "The First 100 Days: Laying A Foundation For Change," shifts between clips of campaign promises followed by video or Mr. Obama signing related legislation into law.
The president's economic recovery act is chief among the ad's highlights, along with the signings of the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Restoration Act, making it easier for women to sue for equal pay, and the State Children's Health Insurance Program.
The ad, which will air on national cable news networks Tuesday and Wednesday, closes with a look forward to Mr. Obama's "bold plan for the future."
Watch the ad below:
Popular in Politics
- Obama forgets to salute while boarding Marine One Play Video
- IRS' Lerner was asked to resign, refused: GOP Sen. 183 Comments
- Obama prom pictures surface 131 Comments
- Petraeus biographer regrets affair
- GOP Rep.: Obama elected because of Reagan's immigration reforms
- Pelosi ties bridge collapse to sequester
- Palin Image: Confident, Secure Play Video
- Is President Obama ending the war on terror? 293 Comments