Ann Romney says she'd focus on at-risk youth as first lady
"At-risk youth have been a concern and a love of mine and a passion of mine for a lot of years," Romney told reporters on Wednesday after stumping in Marion for Iowa state Senate candidate Cindy Golding, who is running in a November special election.
Ann Romney also did some campaigning on behalf of her husband, referring to the former Massachusetts governor as "the jobs guy, the turnaround guy."
Mitt Romney spent part of the day across the country campaigning in Tallahassee, Fla.
Popular in Politics
- Obama forgets to salute while boarding Marine One Play Video
- The Ted Cruz conundrum
- Petraeus biographer regrets affair
- As summer approaches, sequestration threatens holiday fun
- IRS' Lerner was asked to resign, refused: GOP Sen. 197 Comments
- GOP Rep.: Obama elected because of Reagan's immigration reforms
- Obama prom pictures surface
- Is President Obama ending the war on terror? 362 Comments