Obama campaign email subject lines
It's fundraising season, and President Obama's team is pulling out all the stops to raise as much as $1 billion to stay in the White House another term.
As part of its tech-savvy email solicitations, the Obama campaign, as well as the GOP slate of candidates, is coming up with special offers to attract donations.
An email from barackobama.com, asks "friends" to donate and enter the raffle for dinner with the president. In an email following upon an initial solicitation from Mr. Obama, Michelle Obama urges constituents to donate $3 to be entered to have dinner with the president.
"Not everyone knows how to prepare for a dinner like this. As someone who's eaten countless meals with my husband, I want to tell you the one thing to do if you're selected to join him...Just relax. Barack wants this dinner to be fun, and he really loves getting to know supporters like you," the email said.
Now the Twitterverse is taking up the cause, sort of, with the hash tag, #ObamaCampaignEmailSubjectLines, feature humorous takes on campaign fundraising email subject lines.
Below are a few more examples:
Popular in Politics
- For GOP, scandals could be an electoral plus - or minus 274 Comments
- Officials on Benghazi: "We made mistakes, but without malice" 313 Comments
- IRS targeting overlooked biggest soft money groups
- Republicans use IRS scandal to tar Obamacare
- Where is the Benghazi cover-up Republicans promised? 394 Comments
- Ousted IRS chief: "I did not mislead" the American people 259 Comments
- Why Obama should worry that current scandals might impact 2016 231 Comments
- FBI seeks anonymous source behind Menendez allegations