Will Obama's foreign policy wins cancel out economy losses?
CBS News political analyst John Dickerson was joined by the New York Times' Michael Shear, Politico's Roger Simon, and USA Today's Susan Page for a discussion on whether President Obama's foreign policy victories will propel his re-election campaign or if the economy has taken too much of a toll.
Watch the full discussion at left including the roundtable's take on Florida's early primary date and the impact Gov. Chris Christie has on the Republican presidential field.
Popular in Politics
- Obama prom pictures surface 81 Comments
- Obama: America at a "crossroads" in fighting terrorism 88 Comments
- IRS official Lois Lerner placed on leave
- Drones, Gitmo part of broad Obama counterterrorism speech
- Protester heckles Obama during counterterrorism speech Play Video
- Lawmakers push to punish sexual offenders in the military
- Boehner calls out Obama administration's "arrogance of power" 88 Comments
- IRS' Lerner: "I have not done anything wrong"