In online video game, Tea Partiers make "zombie" targets
The game, "Tea Party Zombies Must Die," features a handful of Tea Party members - including Sarah Palin, Mike Huckabee, Newt Gingrich, and a blood-spattered, bra-clad Michele Bachmann - who the gamer is instructed to kill with either a "melee weapon" (in the first level, at least, it's a crowbar) or a gun.
Other featured Tea Party targets include: "Generic pissed off old white guy zombie," "Pissed off stupid white trash redneck birther zombie," "Factory made blonde Fox News Barbie who has never had a problem in her life zombie," and "Glenn Beck Zombie (Back from the dead!)."
Upon the player's death, one is told, "You got Teabagged! P.S. You didn't have health insurance, so you died. P.P.S. There's no such thing as God, so you died for eternity."
The makers of the game, StarvingEyes: Viral Advergaming, have worked with clients like Hotels.com, MeowMix, TLC, and Motorola, according to their website.
But Jason Oda, the head of StarvingEyes, tells MRCTV he's not worried about the possible implications of "Tea Party Zombies Must Die" on his business: "The game was just a personal project. I am not worried about it effecting business," he said.
Popular in Politics
- Obama forgets to salute while boarding Marine One Play Video
- The Ted Cruz conundrum
- Petraeus biographer regrets affair
- As summer approaches, sequestration threatens holiday fun
- IRS' Lerner was asked to resign, refused: GOP Sen. 200 Comments
- Senator: Oklahoma "hit hard, but we're not knocked out"
- GOP Rep.: Obama elected because of Reagan's immigration reforms
- Obama prom pictures surface