The week in quotes: Dem rep. fumes over NPR vote, Mr. Burns "fires" Bill Plante (VIDEO)
We've come to the end of yet another week and, hopefully, you've recovered from a long night of celebrating St. Patrick's Day.
But here at Washington Unplugged we have the perfect cure for any lingering effects thanks to the tireless efforts of our crack team of researchers who worked overtime to bring you the greatest hits and misses from the week in Washington.
Included in this week's video are two quotes from Rep. Mel Watt (D-N.C.), including one where he remarked that no bank robbers are "walking into a bank with a gun anymore."
And, is our very own congressional correspondent Nancy Cordes a "dangerous woman"? Well, Republican presidential hopeful Buddy Roemer seems to think so.
We'd tell you the rest, but that would spoil all the fun, so watch this week's best and worst from around the Beltway and enjoy!
Popular in Politics
- Officials on Benghazi: "We made mistakes, but without malice" 420 Comments
- Poll: Most think IRS targeting was deliberate 155 Comments
- Obama: "Full focus" is on recovery from Oklahoma tornado 74 Comments
- Top IRS official to invoke 5th Amendment at congressional testimony 84 Comments
- IRS scandal highlights leadership vacancies
- Va. GOP candidate: Planned Parenthood "more lethal" for blacks than KKK 1122 Comments
- Former IRS chief: "I can't say" what led to IRS targeting
- Letter to a young scandalmonger