State of the Union Speech Word Cloud
President Obama's State of the Union speech included more than 6,500 words, led by variations on "America," "people," "new" and "jobs," with "future," "work" and "years" also high in the word count. While word repetition doesn't offer any deep analysis of the speech, the broad message is clear: "American people need new jobs and work in future years."
Tell us what you think. Take our poll. Did Obama hit a home run, single, double...strike out?
Popular in Politics
- Obama forgets to salute while boarding Marine One Play Video
- Petraeus biographer regrets affair
- IRS' Lerner was asked to resign, refused: GOP Sen. 188 Comments
- Obama prom pictures surface 131 Comments
- GOP Rep.: Obama elected because of Reagan's immigration reforms
- Palin Image: Confident, Secure Play Video
- Is President Obama ending the war on terror? 293 Comments
- Pelosi ties bridge collapse to sequester