Jon Stewart Rally: The Signs
"Keep Big Government Out of my Cauldron." (showing Christine O'Donnell as a witch.)
"If you want to be me, be me. And if you want to be you, be you. Or, if you want to be a witch, that's OK, too!"
"I doubt this sign will change your opinion."
"I won't tread on you if you don't stomp on me."
"The status quo sucks."
"drink tea, don't think tea."
"tea parties are for little girls."
"I support reasonable conclusions based on supported facts."
"civil is sexy."
"I'm for the separation of church and hate."
"Guacamole" (followed by a recipe for guacamole.)
"Teabaggers leave a bad taste in my mouth."
"This sign mocks extremists in a witty and humorous manner."
"Marry me, Colbert."
"Signs are an impractical medium for civil discourse."
"Birthers for Hawaii statehood."
"Jews against frivolous Hitler comparisons."
"Somewhat irritated about extreme outrage."
I need tickets."
"Big Signs are for Bullies."
Popular in Politics
- FBI director acknowledges domestic drone use 143 Comments
- Obama and Berlin: Faded echoes meet new realities
- Obama on NSA programs: Americans "not getting the complete story"
- House Republicans pass 20-week limit on abortions 539 Comments
- Smooth, on-time Obamacare rollout no sure thing: GAO
- GOP Sen. Murkowski backs same-sex marriage
- Obama renews push for a nuclear disarmament legacy
- Immigration reform would cut deficit, analysis shows 80 Comments