Bill Clinton to Officiate Anthony Weiner's Wedding
On Saturday, Former President Bill Clinton will officiate the wedding of Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner (pictured), according to anonymous sources who spoke to the Associated Press.
Weiner, 45, is reportedly marrying 34-year-old Huma Abedin on Long Island; Abedin is a longtime aide to Mr. Clinton's wife, secretary of state Hillary Clinton.
According to the AP, the couple has been dating two years, and there could be a fight over what religion to raise the kids (if they come): Weiner is Jewish and Abedin is Muslim.
The Clintons will also be attending the wedding of their daughter Chelsea on July 31st.
Popular in Politics
- Immigration reform would cut deficit, analysis shows 65 Comments
- House Republicans pass 20-week limit on abortions 115 Comments
- Senators: U.S. must take "more decisive" military action in Syria
- Snowden: U.S. gov't destroyed my chance for fair trial
- FBI: Surveillance info helped reveal subway, stock exchange bombings 210 Comments
- Bill Ayers: Obama should be tried for war crimes
- Treasury secretary's loopy signature is now less loopy
- Obama on NSA programs: Americans "not getting the complete story" 248 Comments