It Wasn't Me!
The further east we trtavel, the lower gas prices have been going. We paid $4.16 a gallon in San Francisco, but by the time we got to Denver, we were only shelling out $3.69 per. Oh -- and we logged on to CBSNews.com and discovered that the tracking device in our car had some interesting revelations -- though I had nothing to do with them -- I mean it!© 2008 CBS Interactive Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
Popular on MoneyWatch
- Reverse cell phone lookup service is free and simple
- Amy's Baking Company could face legal 'nightmare'
- When it comes to vacations, the U.S. stinks 117 Comments
- 4 Things Not to Buy at Costco
- Top 10 professional life coaching myths
- TGI Fridays nailed for doctoring booze
- Amy's Baking Company: Post-meltdown PR campaign
- Online learning gets fresh look from a heavyweight