The Arab Islamic Resistance Release New Video
The Arab Islamic Resistance (AIR) released a new 10-minute video showing a military drill undertaken by the group's fighters under the name The "Zi-Qar Drill." The video showed a small number of fighters, including women and children, training in a mountain area on the use of firearms.
(Arab Islamic Resistance)
The Arab Islamic Resistance is a Lebanese Shiite militant group that presents itself as an Arab-oriented resistance alternative to the militant Shiite Lebanese Hizbollah group. It was set up last January by Shiite cleric Sayyed Moahammed al Husseiny, Secretary General of the Islamic-Arab Council.
The group is suspected to have fired a number of rockets towards the north of Israel last January. Hizbollah denied being behind the attack, but the AIR never claimed responsibility.
- VA Hid Suicide Risk, Internal E-Mails Show
- How Independent Are Vaccine Defenders?
- Gardasil Researcher Speaks Out
- Exclusive: Rape in America: Justice Denied
- Congress Went to Denmark, You Got the Bill
- Watchdogs on Alert for Haiti Charity Fraud
- Growing Threat Of Russia's Mob Play Video
- Medicare Disadvantage