Are al-Rashideen Army in their Last Throes?
The sixth anniversary of the U.S. invasion of Iraq was marked by a low-key audio message delivered by the leader of the Iraqi insurgent group Al Rashideen Army. The man, known as Abu al Abbas. reminisced about past glories and denied the U.S. claims that Iran was helping the Iraqi resistance with weapons.© 2009 CBS Interactive Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
- How Independent Are Vaccine Defenders?
- VA Hid Suicide Risk, Internal E-Mails Show
- Exclusive: Rape in America: Justice Denied
- Gardasil Researcher Speaks Out
- Watchdogs on Alert for Haiti Charity Fraud
- Growing Threat Of Russia's Mob Play Video
- Medicare Disadvantage
- FEMA To Katrina Victims: It's Payback Time