Al Doury's Group Release First Compilation Video
The Supreme Command for Jihad and Liberation, an insurgency group led by Saddam Hussein's deputy, Izzat Ibrahim al Doury, released a 41-minute compilation video, the first ever to be produced by the group. The video opened with footage from a military parade by the former Iraqi army at the time of Saddam, followed by various attacks carried out by the group against Iraqi and coalition forces. The operations were divided in 4 sections: missile attacks, mortar and artillery attacks, IED attacks, and sniper attack. The video closed with an audio statement released recently by al Doury, in which he called on Iraqis to take up the arms and fight against the occupation.
- Gardasil Researcher Speaks Out
- Exclusive: Rape in America: Justice Denied
- How Independent Are Vaccine Defenders?
- Could Hepatitis B Vaccine Be Harmful?
- VA Hid Suicide Risk, Internal E-Mails Show
- Congress Went to Denmark, You Got the Bill
- Child: U.S. Adoption Agency Bought Me
- Freddie, Fannie And Friends Play Video