Post Claims Popular Video Game Was Inspired by Al Qaeda Attacks
Some parts of the fourth edition of the popular video game Grand Theft Auto were inspired by al Qaeda's operations, including the Sept. 11th attacks, claims one member of a militant Islamist forum who identified himself as Abdul Wahab. Several links to YouTube videos of the game were also posted, including one of a helicopter crashing into a building and exploding. Abdul Wahab posts links to other parts of the game, detonating taxis and buses as well as suicide operations, and claims they were all inspired by al Qaeda.
- Gardasil Researcher Speaks Out
- How Independent Are Vaccine Defenders?
- Exclusive: Rape in America: Justice Denied
- Could Hepatitis B Vaccine Be Harmful?
- Child: U.S. Adoption Agency Bought Me
- Growing Threat Of Russia's Mob Play Video
- John Gorman On Congressional Reaction Play Video
- Congress Acts On FEMA Trailer Probe