Tank Seen Exploding in Insurgent Video
A new video posted on a militant Islamist website shows a tank exploding as it passes through a street lined with houses. Only the top of the tank can be seen in the video, which carries the logo of the self-described "Islamic State of Iraq." The group claims to have damaged the tank in the Iraqi governorate of Nenoy and says it belonged to the U.S. army. The 1:04 video was produced by al Furqan, which produces all of the "Islamic State in Iraq's" videos, and is part of a series that the group calls "the hell of the Romans and the apostates in the land of the two rivers."
(Al Ekhlaas Website)
- Gardasil Researcher Speaks Out
- How Independent Are Vaccine Defenders?
- Veterans' Claims Found in Shredder Bins
- VA Hid Suicide Risk, Internal E-Mails Show
- Acorn Charged With Fraud
- Al Zawahri: No Women in Al Qaeda's Ranks
- Madoff Victims Vent Their Anger In Print
- Exclusive: Rape in America: Justice Denied