Congress Puts Fort Hood Shooting Probe On Hold
The House Armed Services Committee on Wednesday suspended its investigation of the Nov. 5 shootings at Fort Hood, Texas, until the Department of Defense had finished its investigation. (read the article>)
- Gardasil Researcher Speaks Out
- Exclusive: Rape in America: Justice Denied
- Recession-Proof Job? Non-Profit CEO
- VA Hid Suicide Risk, Internal E-Mails Show
- How Independent Are Vaccine Defenders?
- Could Hepatitis B Vaccine Be Harmful?
- Growing Threat Of Russia's Mob Play Video
- Follow The Money: Bailout Plan Play Video